Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Games For Change Review: Plague Inc.

Games For Change Review: Plague Inc.


Overall I give this game an 8 out of 10.

I have played this game over and over and over, and therefore the replay value of the game is definitely a major factor. Given the different difficulty levels and the amount of time that it takes to actually "infect the world" and win the game, it definitely was able to keep my attention. I also liked the fact that the random discoveries in medicine tended to thwart my efforts, probably more times than I can count.

On the flipside, however, some of the difficulty levels are just plain stubborn. I had found myself restarting over and over again to get just the right combination. Another downside to the game is in fact the "pay to play" option. I have never been a big fan of this option in many games, and I just don’t see the point in it with this particular game.
In closing, Plague Inc. is a great time killer when bored and have access to it. It challenges the brain and the thinking process to concoct just the right poison that will win the game. A definite must for those times when you need something to hold your attention.

For more information on this game and to see what other users thought of it go to:



Be sure to check out my other content!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9wBb1EsrvF6mEPTWD1d0qA

Blog: http://btngaminggamereviews.blogspot.com/

Tumblr: http://bringthenoisegaming.tumblr.com/

Follow me on Twitter: @BTN_Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment